Cadidate projects

Saturday, October 18, 2008

By; Sarah Keller

I came across an article on MSNBC talking about products made based off of the presidential candidates. I decided that I needed to blog about it because I found it really funny. The article discussed how people are making items such as dolls, Pez dispensers with the candidate’s heads, shirts, and even Sarah Palin paper dolls and lipstick.

I found this article to be entertaining and well reported. It might not be the most important article to write or for me to blog about, but it sure was entertaining to read about how people are making Palin lipstick, glasses, and high hills.

It just goes to show that the election is becoming as much as a show and part of the entertainment industry as some movies and television shows are. One can almost compare the candidate’s fame to such things as Hanna Montana shirts and dolls. I think that the election should be taken more seriously than just making funny items having to do with the presidential candidates, but I did find the article funny and enjoyable to read, and I must admit that I did enjoy looking at pictures of the items that are being made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP