Maybe there are too many blogs

Monday, December 1, 2008

By: Lexie Hagerty

I read an article on Time U.S. titled How Many Blogs Does the World Need? It instantly caught my attention and I am glad I read it.

The author, Michael Kinsley, argued that blogs are overflowing the Internet. The value of a single blog is decreasing because of this overflow.

I would agree with this. As much as I like reading an ordinary person's perspective on a specific subject, what exactly makes that person's perspective credible or important.

Soon, everyone is going to be blogging. To make things easier, why don't we just get on a national T.V. station and ask the world a question, give them a number to call, and wait for each individual response? It's too much, correct?

I think so. Soon, Internet users are going to notice this overflow just like Kinsley. The users will become bored of the blogs resulting in the the brilliant idea of the blog becoming a media source of the past just lik,e the newspaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP