False Filed Report In Ames

Sunday, September 20, 2009

By Keri Waterhouse

Last night the Ames police charged 35-year-old Olga Margarita Macias Mero for reporting a false police report.

The woman said that she was abducted and held at gunpoint and then forced to drive her vehicle into a lake. She said she was abducted near Northern Lights and the lake was Ada Hayden Lake. The investigation for this was done today by the Ames Police. The woman is being charged with filing a false report to the law. After her investigation today.

When I first heard about this story today while I was eating dinner with my family I laughed and thought my little brother was just making it up. I really don't understand how people can just make up things like this to get attention. Obviously if you make your story dramatic it is going to be investigated and it will be figured out. I though it was interesting that it didn't last that long, and the Ames Police had it figured out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP