Here We Go Again..

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello to all! My name is Kayla Miller, now a sophomore at Simpson going into the fields of Sports Admin and Communication. I hope this will take me into a career related to sports advertising. I am absolutely in love with sports! I played every sport I could in high school including basketball, softball, golf, and volleyball all four years at Odebolt-Arthur (yeah... you probably have never heard of it). I miss them all... except for golf, and that is because I am currently a Simpson golfer. I am really outgoing once you get to know me. I may be a little on the shy side at first, but don't be afraid to talk to me!! Excited to see you all on Wednesday!

Buh-bye
Kayla Miller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP