Introduction

Monday, August 25, 2008

By: Jessica Hamell


Hello, My name is Jessica Hamell. A lot of people call me Ham so you can if you want I guess. I am a sophomore here at Simpson majoring in Corporate Communications. I went to high school in Carlisle which is about 20 minutes away. I played softball, basketball, and ran track in high school. I also played softball here last year and this year I have decided to run track. I have 3 brothers (1 real and 2 step) and 2 sisters (1 real and 1 half) yea my family is kind of hard to explain to people. I am pretty shy until you get to know me then I can be a little loud. I haven’t had a class like this yet so this will be a pretty interesting experience

- Jessica Hamell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP