Sup!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey, my name is Adrian Aitken (with a silent t) and am a Junior majoring in corporate communications with a bio minor. The minor I guess is more like a hobby than useful. Born and raised in Moline, Il I graduated from the city's high school with some college acceptances. One of those being a university in Hawaii. I am asked why I choose simpson over paradise and I always come to the same conclusion. I just say its easier to concentrate on school work in the midwest because there isnt much else to do. What I am really thinking is that the living costs are too high and this place was my second choice. I enjoy taking part in many extracirricular activities including being a member of CAB, Lambda Chi Alpha, and participating in the intramurals. Staying active is what gets me through those awsome Iowa winters. This is my first class in journalism and also my very first blog if excluding facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP