Just Me, Lexie Lu

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello! My name is Lexie Hagerty and I am a sophomore here at Simpson. I am excited about this class because I like to write even though I don't think I am very good these days. I play volleyball for Simpson and love it. Unfortunately, it takes up a lot of my time and I miss a lot of class. However, I shouldn't have any problems with this one since it is only on Mondays and Wednesdays. Some of you might know one of my sisters. There are four of us total and we all are or have attended Simpson. Besides volleyball, I am also active in FCA. I love to sing and therefore take private lessons with one of Simpson's awesome instructors. I also like to take part in theater, but am unable to do so due to volleyball. Besides my activities, I also love to attend every Simpson event I can.
As I said, I am looking forward to this class and getting to know just a few more people at this college. You will come to learn that I can be very random and love different kinds of people, different attitudes, different dreams, and different points of view. So all that I ask is that my classmates speak their mind and are willing to make this class more than just an obligation!

Until Wednesday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP