Hello, Hello!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey, there!


I'm Kathryn Lisk and I'm excited to be back on campus and starting my junior year. I am finally decided on a major, which is Corporate Comm. with a possible minor in Environmental Science. I love theater, but have found that it's more fun for me to take part in it as a hobby than a major. I spent the last 8 months in Orlando, Florida working as a character performer at Walt Disney World. It was an amazing experience because I got to make little kids' dreams come true every day. However, the Florida heat and humidity was exhausting so I was excited to spend a few days at home, in Boulder, Colorado with my family. 

It feels so great to be back on Simpson campus and I'm actually ready to start learning again! I know very little about the news writing world, but am excited to take in whatever I can. 
-Kathryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP