Hi! I'm Pat!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi! My name is Pat Tierney, and I'm a sophomore here at Simpson. I haven't quite officially declared a major yet, but communications is probably where I'll end up. I'm a big fan of photography but figured out really quick that in the photography profession it’s more about your portfolio than your degree - so we'll see where that leads me. This is my first semester back at Simpson after spending just under 5 months working in the White House. I worked in the Photo Office while I was there, which really proved to be one of the best experiences of my life. I'm excited to be back on campus this semester and definitely ready to return to the good life of a college student. Outside of the everyday hustle and bustle of college and classes, I’m a huge sports fan, landing a job at ESPN would be a dream. I’ve also found a lot of fun in entering road races across the mid-west. With any luck I might have a marathon under my belt one of these days.

That’s the basic scoop on me. I’m a pretty laid back easy going guy and really excited for the next 9 months here at school. I know each classes has it’s own ups and downs and new opportunities and I’m excited to see where this class takes us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP