I'm The Procrastinator!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

By: Sarah Harl

Hello everyone! My name is Sarah, and I am excited about beginning my junior year at Simpson! Originally from Williamsburg, IA, I am a corporate communications major, with a specialization on Sports Entertainment management, as well as a political science minor. I'm very actively involved on campus, holding a leadership position in my sorority, serving as the Panhellenic Council President, the Concerts co-chair of CAB, and am a member of PRSSA. I recently completed my second summer as a counselor at Trail's End summer camp in Beach Lake, PA, and while camp is one of the greatest loves of my life, it falls short to my love for Simpson! Needless to say, I'm very excited to be back on campus, and back into the swing of everything.

See you all tomorrow!

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP