Introduction: Alex Jones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My name is Alexandra Jones, Alex for short. I am a Junior this year and am majoring in English with minors in Journalism and Secondary Education. All throughout high school I was on the Yearbook staff. I really enjoyed Journalism and my teacher was absolutely amazing! She treated her students like adults, we earned our grades and it was not easy. I have to admit I am a weak writer and was more into the designing aspect of the Yearbook. However, I hope to strengthen my writing skills through taking this course. I am very excited to go into teaching Journalism because I believe it is a class that enables students to be more creative. There are no right and wrong answers. My Journalism classes taught me a lot about people and taking responsibility for my actions. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP