Homework Already?!?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi. I'm Shauna Agan, but really if you can't remember my name I answer to anything including "hey you!". I am a sophomore here at Simpson and like Kellie Green, I also went to Lincoln High School in Des Moines. I am a member of the Simpson softball team and love all kinds of sports! As of right now I am a political science major and am planning on adding a Corporate Comm major and an English Comp minor. I have an avid interest in politics (by the way I'm very jealous that Pat got to do a White House Internship!). I have wanted to become a politician since I was five years old but I also love communications so I am hoping to tie them together somehow. After college I want to go to law school and possibly even become a prosecuting attorney or a labor lawyer. Who knows what will happen?!? I am very outgoing and personable so just say hi to me sometime or facebook me! See you all tomorrow!

Oh yeah...I am kind of a procrastinator sooooo needless to say I will be the one doing my blogs right before they are due! See you all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP