I'm going to call you Caty...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi I'm Katharine, better known by my alias Katie Schaefer. I'm 20 years old and a Junior here at Simpson College. I grew up in a small town by the name of Prairie City. When I was in 5th grade my teacher Mr. Grier use to always call me Katy, so that is why my title is what it is. If you have ever seen the movie Mean Girls, and if you haven't then I suggest you should, then my title will also ring a bell from that too. I live with 3 wonderful roommates that I love. I am majoring in Sports Administration and minoring in Communications. I have an internship with KCCI this fall that will hopefully go well!! After graduating from college I hope to become a sports broadcaster when I get done with college.

Well this has been my first blog so hopefully everyone enjoys it! :)
If you have any questions just ask I'm pretty easy to get along with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP