Hello there

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey, my name is Gabe Gilson and I am currently a sophomore here at Simpson College. At this point, I am not quite sure what I am majoring in but it will most likely be something in the Communication field. At Simpson, I play football which basically takes up any amount of free time I have. It also keeps me out of too much trouble which is a good thing. I come from Prairie City which is about 20 miles east of Des Moines. I graduated from PCM high school and of course I am pround to be a Mustang alum. In the summer, I work without a shirt as a lifeguard. Lets just say, the job has its benefits. Overall, I have an extrodinary sense of humor and I am always trying to crack jokes. I often laugh to myself at things the average person would not find remotely humorous. This class excites me because I find the journalism field very interesting and someday I would like to be a broadcaster on ESPN. All I need is some brains to go along with these looks! (joking). Hopefully this class gets myself, along with everyone else on the right track for their future in writing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP