"my introduction"

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello, this is my first experience with blogging- I know, that's crazy seeing as I'm a sophomore in college and my life revolves around the internet (ex. email and facebook) However, I'll give this a shot so please bear with me. 


My name is Kelsey Knutson and I am a sophomore and I am enjoying every minute of it. I'm from St. Charles, Iowa, which is only twenty minutes south of Indianola... I know, I made a big move. I play softball here at Simpson and plan on leaving here with some sort of communication major. I love writing and journalism is obviously a main interest, however, like many college students I'm lost and confused when it comes to making life-altering decisions. I know, if I'm going to be successful I should probably figure out what I'm going to do. Who knows- it may come down to a coin flip. 

I'm pretty easy going and love to meet new people so I'm sure everyone (you, whoever is reading this, haha) and I will get along well. I'm excited to start the new year and I'm really looking forward to this class- I'm sure it will be fun! And hey, I've already done something new.. I've "blogged!"  

1 comments:

The News About The News August 26, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Kelsey your blog made me smile! It sounds like something you would say!
-Shauna Agan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP