Hi! I'm Allison McNeal

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hey! My name is Allison McNeal, and I'm a transfer student at Simpson this year. I transfered from DMACC in West Des Moines, so this is definately a change! I'm a Junior with my major being journalism. I haven't decided if I want to do a minor in French or what I'm going to do for sure yet.

I've really enjoyed my time here at Simpson so far and love how nice people are! I'm hoping to do some extra-curricular activities, like joining a club or organization of some sort. I would also possibly like to join a sorority next year.

I'm a pretty nice person, but am kind of shy sometimes. I do like meeting new people, so I can't wait to meet everyone in the class!

See you guys tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP