QUINN!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a junior and a corporate communications major. I was an elementary education major but found out it wasn't for me. I played football but now I stay busy with other activities with my fraternity. I'm from Dunkerton, which is in northeast Iowa by Waterloo. This summer I lived in Indianola and worked customer service for Guthy Renker, the company that owns
Proactiv Solution. Taking phone calls sucked but it paid the bills. Last semester I stepped on a piece of glass and had seven stitches in my foot and I also got shot in the face. There was also record snowfall, record rainfall, and record tornadoes all near my home in northeast Iowa. I'm hoping to have a better semester this year. I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.


Quinn Albrecht

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP