You, Yes You, Need This!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Have you ever wanted to make your own video? Perhaps a music video of E.T. by Katy Perry or any All Out song ever invented. I bet you want to make a video about some pet peeves you have. Wait, wait, wait, I know what you're thinking. You want to make a video about the new dance move you just made up! I know how that feels.

You can achieve your dreams making your video by Apple's new Final Cut Pro X, the newest version of its popular video-editing software.

This is good news for you and me. Why? Because as future journalists, we need to have knowledge how to use video-editing skills. And it's also a good time making music videos with your friends.

Having video-editing skills as a journalist, helps to show that you know how to work with different technological advancements, such as Apple's newest version of their video-editing software. Plus, you can shoot, make and edit your own stories.

Final Cut Pro X will be available for download via the Mac App Store in June for $299.

Pick up your jaw from the floor. It's really not that bad of a price. People pay $500 for the iPad!

So stop spending twenty dollars every week at Starbucks, and save up for the new Final Cut Pro X. Let's get started on your video-editing skills and make some spectacular videos!

Photo Credit: Creative Commons

2 comments:

Charlie Sandvick April 13, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

I agree with you. Last year in my comm 221 class I learned how to use the Final Cut program. I think it is very beneficial for journalists and even people interested in video to learn how to use it. It's very awesome and it may help you be more self-dependent with your reporting. I could see myself making this purchase, once I get a mac that is.

Tess Myer April 18, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

This App will be very beneficial to journalism students. Though I do think that it is very expensive. If you download this and your computer crashes will you be able to retrieve it somewhere? If not, then it may not be worth downloading.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP