About Liz...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi everyone! My name is Liz Tjaden. I will graduate in December with a degree in Music and Communications Speech/Rhetoric and a minor in HR. I want to go to grad school for Student Affairs in Higher Ed so we will see what happens!
I love music, any kind really, just depends on my mood at the time. I bought a guitar about a year ago and I'm just now starting to learn how to play it. But don't ask me to play, because I'm still really bad but I also started to write some songs too! (Which are probably worse than my playing!) I have a blog that I use to write about things that are going on in the world or in the news. I like blogging because it allows me to speak my mind and I don't have to see my critics. :) I like to debate but I'm often shy and quiet at first until I feel comfortable around people and then I'm embarrassingly loud....
See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP