Am I doing this right???

Monday, August 25, 2008

By: Kellie Green

Hey Everyone~
So as you can see my name is Kellie Green (yes I know my name is a color). I am a junior theatre major with minors in women studies and journalism and mass communication. I really enjoy theatre and everything about it. I hope (cross my fingers) that some day I will make it big. I am from Des Moines, IA and went to Lincoln High School. I have two sisters. I really love the color green! I recently got a new tattoo on my foot, so now I have three. I think that I am a fun person, outgoing, dedicated and a good friend. I have a lot of things that I want to do with my life. One of those is joining the Peace Corps when I graduate. I really want to help people and teach others the knowledge that I have about Theatre. I have wanted to be in the Peace Corps for as long as I can remember. It is just another thing that I am going to add to the list of dreams. LOL See everyone soon!!!

Kellie Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP