The world of comedy

Monday, October 6, 2008

by; Sarah Keller

As an art major I am always looking for more creative ways of getting news, or to view others opinions on subject matters. That is why I like to go on to slate.com and look at the cartoons that are on the web site. They show a large variety of cartoons daily.

As I mentioned in my blog last week, comic strips are a good way to quickly tell a reader things that are happening in the world, while giving the news a funnier, more bias spin. They can cover things from the election and the Wall Street issues to same sex marriage, or full on comic stories in any one day.

I could see myself doing a job like this for a living because it would allow me to draw, and use humor, all while telling the news, which are my favorite things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP