Free online

Sunday, November 30, 2008

By: Lexie Hagerty

I love the TV show One Tree Hill but tend to miss the show every Monday night due to sorority activities.

I was talking to my roommate about taping the show, but she said I could just watch the episode on the internet. This seemed very interesting to me, considering it is free and I can watch any episode I have ever missed.

With that, I began to search the internet and sure enough, there were several Web sites that allowed me to watch any TV episode for free. These websites include WorldTVPC and Project Free TV.

As much as I like the ability to watch the episodes I have missed, isn't this free TV cheating? Once again, I see the media changing so much that everything is available online and normally for free.

Soon, there isn't going to be anything other media sources than the internet, because why pay for a media source if you can get it for free online?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP