Manage Your Social Media

Monday, April 11, 2011

Social Media plays a vital role in our lives today along with e-commerce businesses. Managing one social media account can be a full-time job let alone managing multiple social media pages.


However, there are services that can help you manage all of your social media on one site.

HootSuite is a site that lets you update Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and WordPress. It allows you to schedule posts, and it keeps track of your visitors. HootSuite is perfect for larger companies.

TweetDeck is an app that allows you to update Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Google Buzz and Foursquare. It makes all of your contacts available from each social network. Scheduling posts is another benefit of TweetDeck.

One great site for small businesses with social networks is Ping.fm. It's a site that can run 30 social networks including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr and Foursquare. You are able to schedule posts and update your social media accounts.

Scheduling posts is one thing that is common among these three sites. People seem to enjoy that benefit of these sites. With how busy people are these days it comes in handy to be able to schedule your updates.

Photo Credit: CrunchBase via Creative Commons

3 comments:

Kelsey Hagelberg April 11, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

I think this is a great idea. It is very hard to be updated currently on all of the social media websites that people are involved in. By compiling all of them together from one site, it makes life a whole heck of a lot easier.

Unknown April 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Tweetdeck has allowed me to communicate with all of my friends on different social networking sites at once. I have found myself using it a lot of the time so my friends on Facebook can see that I am also using other websites to interact. Tweetdeck has helped with more interaction and ways to get important news out all at once.

Tess Myer April 13, 2011 at 5:34 AM  

I have actually downloaded this to my computer and love it! If you are a Twitter account hloder I would srtongly consider this. It makes it much easier to deal with the many different things that Twitter has to offer. I have my facebook set up with it as well, but don't quite understand how that is suppose to work on tweet deck.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP