I'm a Crackberry!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

By: Sarah Harl

While spending part of my summer in Washington DC, and all of my down time from my summer camp job running around Manhatten's Upper East side, meshing into the world of Gossip Girl, I realized that if you didn't have a Blackberry or and iphone, you esentially had nothing.

Media outlets are recognizing this too. Major media outlets are looking for creative ways to take news on the go.

Writing is now more concise and direct then ever before, the headlines meant to stand out amid all the other things one can do on a cell phone these days.

Just as the media adapted to radio, television, and the internet, and blogs, journalists will conquer this new form of news gathering perhaps one day making it an artform, or something we learn about in class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP