Cheap customers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

By: Lexie Hagerty

I am a cheap customer. I will not buy jeans over $50 and will rarely buy a shirt over $20. However, when it comes to a good movie, I have no problem paying the full 10 to 20 dollars for it and I have no problem paying $1 for a song off iTunes.

Social Media released an article about the new legal ways to copy a DVD. It cites an article from PC Magazine about the "7 tools for ripping your DVD's." Basically, the cite helps customers copy and watch DVD's on their iPods and other sources.

This is not piracy, at least not yet. However, I am afraid that if customers can copy their DVD's and CD's to watch and listen to on any device, I am sure that they will find a way to completely cheat the system sooner or later.

There have all ready been many cases in which customers have downloaded music illegally. Why not movies as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP